Friday, April 1, 2011

I like to type the entry in english

assalamuailaikum at everyone ..

I want to close the blog post upset me wince?
if you want read?
read alone ..
Do not talk crap about me.
your mouth can not believe so ..

earlier I was going to do you write the kind of anger ..
I want so desperately sorry ..
This entry is related to followers ..
hope you all do not get angry near me ..

I do not understand half of his followers live close ..
Posted sometimes follow him but to say I do not follow ..
wehh,,not the kind of children's temperament ..
Posted a little self conscious ..

have been a dozen years,,
but the kids kind of behavior ..
you're all grown up right?
so there is no wait on personal feelings you all ..
if there is a sense of patience,
feeling impatient to help you all ..

Do not make me angry ..
If I ride the wind I would be angry ..
so all my entry about you all alone ..

I do not want to aggravate myself you all ..
but I want to sober you all ..
I'm feeling a little let me know ..

You all remember the images to me?
I'm just a normal human being ..
I was not free from mistakes ..
I will not be a follower if you all ..
does not mean I'm not his blog you all ..

I promise I'm going to be a follower you all ..
but not now ..
probably sleeping when you're all I've followed you all ..

be for me a little space ..
I have a comment near shoutmix lot ..
So I missed a comment you want to read ..
but I promise that I will read and be followers you all ..
You all have to wait a bit ..

I have too many things about his type ..
so I'm going too blogwalking
anyone who did not understand could use google translate ..
I know you all are not understood?
I suggest if you do not understand use google translate
but probably not right verses ..
hihihihi ..

bye!!

terima kasih kerana membaca!!

No comments:

 
  • Home
  • efbeek
  • cutest owner
  • Myra Story Blog